Typically, in this section we consider such fashion phenomena that have clear astrological characteristics of date of birth. The case of polka dot is a bit more complicated. Without a doubt, it refers to the classic patterns that are popular at all times. It’s difficult to find another such pattern that always enjoyed the favor of women. At the same time, it is one of the oldest patterns. It is earlier than the classic strip and hutch. After the first image of the sun, the source of life on Earth, the ancient people put colored spots on the fabric. It was an attempt to decorate a plain piece of fabric which man bag hung his body to protect against the adverse effects of the environment. Diffident touch of brush created blurry points or small concentric rings, which have been distributed in various ways. So a polka dot pattern appeared, which in some languages ??is called «dancing pea». These may be small dots or in the size of a tennis ball, round or oval, with a particular location on the fabric, patented by some designers (such as polka dot by Dolce & Gabbana) or irregularly scattered it on the cloth, resembling star clusters.
Cute, cozy, attractive, feminine, discreet, elegant, flirtatious — it’s all about it. What do you think, to what Zodiac sign these epithets belong? It is clear that they can not be attributed to one sign. Here we have several components.
1. Small pattern is a manifestation of Mercury, Gemini and Virgo signs. As we know, Mercury has no relation to the process of the birth of fashion trends. But it can greatly impair life in periods of retrograde motion, slowing the creation of new things and contributing to the restoration of old. It is also interesting to note that in astrology pea plant refers to Gemini sign. Its stems and curly tendrils reflect moving function of Mercury.
2. Rounded shape resembles our night light, Moon, ruler of Cancer sign. It symbolizes warmth and comfort, gives protection and shelter. Perhaps that is why many young mothers begin to wear clothes with polka dot.
3. Dots are a small Sun, ruler of Leo. Not coincidentally, polka dot entered the golden classics in fashion and has always been a symbol of elegance. Polka dot embodies the influence of «the good Saturn». It gives young women solidity and aged women concentration and youthfulness.
4. Clear distribution of fine pattern on the fabric is related to Virgo sign, with its usual discipline and precision.
5. Transit Jupiter passing through the Zodiac, brings to the crest of the wave characteristics of Zodiac sign in which it is located.
6. During the formation of the pattern Saturn is also involved. This planet is responsible for delineation of space on the fabric.
Now let us remember certain periods of polka dot popularity. According to fashion analysts, so stellar period was 2012-2013. During this period, an unprecedented number of women’s dresses, blouses and swimwear with this pattern were sold. How we can explain it in terms of Fashion Astrology? In 2012-2013 Jupiter was in Gemini sign. Therefore the popularity of small unobtrusive patterns significantly increased. Saturn was in Libra and formed a strong harmonious aspect with Jupiter. And this is one of the conditions for the longevity of fashionable idea.
Go ahead. In the 2013-2014 year, Jupiter is Cancer, emphasizing symbolism of Cancer sign and Moon. Saturn is Scorpio and again forms a trine aspect to Jupiter transit. Streamlined shape of a «pea seeds» becomes attractive to the consumer again.
The next period is 2014-2015, when Jupiter is in Leo. Here the symbolism of the Sun, ruler of Leo, comes to the fore. In the patterns on the fabric we see some hybrid of solar and dots. And then we will have a period of Jupiter in Virgo (2015-2016), which will resemble the period of Jupiter in Gemini. In general, anyway, there are astrological conditions for the popularity of polka dot.
For those who sew, we have prepared a whole collection of fabrics with polka dots. On the store italtkani.ru you’ll find even more interesting proposals.
This book represents absolutely new approach to a fashion question. For the first time the attention to the question is formulated, whether it is possible to calculate the fashion. Investigations of the author allow us to answer this question in the affirmative. In the book the original algorithm of forecasting of the new fashion, based on astrological cycles and movement of planets is resulted.
In the book high lights of the astrological theory of fashion forecasting developed by the author are stated. Here are original formulas of a birth of a new fashion which allow to predict with the big accuracy any events in a fashionable sky — from cardinal changes in a fashion to nuances of fashionable color scale, from changes of a fashionable image till the moment of a birth of new perfumes and aromas are resulted.